Sunday, August 28, 2011

So...how do you feel about how you think?

Do you ever feel like you are the only one that thinks the way you do? When you converse with people IRL do they ever state, "hey, I never thought of it that way before!" or other times give you that one raised eyebrow look and don't speak at all? Do you ever read your notes and think it was either the stupidest thing you ever wrote or the most brilliant?

Do you admit to most people that you write or is it your little secret?

For me, I like how I think and really don't care what others think. It's me. I like when people are excited about my thoughts as well as when they are confused by them. I like when they think I have a creative way of looking at things or when they proclaim I am truly nuts.

So how do you feel about how you think or is it something you don't even think about?

No comments: