Saturday, August 27, 2011

And I thought I could stay away! HA!

Who did I think I was kidding? I can't stop writing. What I should say is I can't stop thinking so therefore, I must write and furthermore feel compelled to share it with everyone else in this abyss because only you, my writer friends, can truly understand what it is like to be forever lost in words.

Why have I returned, you may wonder?

Because I can't talk this way to regular people, meaning those at my day job, my non-writing friends - oh, wait, I really have no outside friends - family members who I will never tell and the cat, who would just as soon bat imaginary bugs than listen to my banter.

So I'm back. Please forgive me for leaving thinking there was something else somewhere else because this is all there is, this is what it's about.

Words. Writing down all the words, rearranging them, then writing down more words. What a way to spend the day!

So those of you who feel the same please chime in! Wave your dictionaries proudly and proclaim that you are a writer and damn proud of it!

No comments: